Sunday, July 14, 2013





So I haven't been posting much lately since I'm studying abroad in London right now, but I thought since it's been such a long while, I should upload some pages from my journalism sketchbook I've been carrying everywhere! Unfortunately I don't have a scanner and it's about 9PM here so I had to use my dorm desk lamp for lighting so these aren't the best photos in the world. Tomorrow I'll upload some more pages and hopefully redo these once I have some natural light I can use here!
The second page there has some sketches I did of figures in Gullio Carpioni's "The Four Elements". Our class managed to get back stage passes to the archiving rooms of the British Museum, and we were allowed to sketch whatever we wanted for a few hours! So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment